We currently have 3 positions with the ACE Group (Engineering) Ltd available.
Experienced Mobile Air Conditioning Service Engineer (closing date for applications: 31/03/18)
Permanent, Full Time
Call Out Rota
Mobile position covering the North West but also required to travel nationwide
- Driving Licence
- Team Player
- Good Communication Skills
- 5 years or more trade experience in servicing, repairs and maintenance of Air conditioning systems. (Installation experience not essential but would be an advantage)
- Refrigeration equipment experience essential
- FGAS certified to CAT1. C&G or CITB
- Qualified to Level 2 NVQ or C&G in air conditioning and refrigeration
- Additional related qualifications desirable but not essential (e.g. NVQ Level 3 or C&G in Air Conditioning)
- Experience with Air Conditioning split systems, VRF systems, Close Control CRAC Systems, Water Chillers and HVAC Systems
Reports to the Service Manager.
Download the full job specification for the Air Conditioning Engineer role.
Remuneration depending on experience. Interested applicants should send a short cover letter and their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Sales Representative (Closing date for applications: 31/03/18)
39 hours per week.
Mobile position covering the Northwest but may also be required to travel Nationwide.
Remuneration dependent on experience plus commission. Company vehicle and mobile phone provided.
Selling products and services in a specialist business sector, regularly meeting with senior members of staff to monitor progress. You’ll be responsible for developing existing customer relationships and finding new ones through various marketing techniques such as cold calling and database leads.
- Providing customers with quotes involving rapid and accurate cost calculations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing your organisation at trade exhibitions and events
- Liaising with suppliers and advising customers on product developments
- Tracking your performance and feeding back to the Sales Manager
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
A small amount of prior sales experience is advantageous but not necessary
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic sales team reporting to the Group Sales Manager and also coordinating with the Service and Installations team as well as other departments within the organisation.
See the full description for the Junior Sales Rep role.
Remuneration depending on experience. Interested applicants should send a short cover letter and their CV to email@example.com .
Purchase Ledger Administrator
Based at Huddersfield Office
Part Time Flexible Working Hours 25-30 per week
Remuneration dependent on experience
We are currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Administrator to work as part of a flexible accounts team. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the efficient and accurate processing of the purchase ledger and will provide a standard of service consistent with those upheld by The Ace Group.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date purchase ledger using Protean and Sage software
- Main point of contact for supplier enquiries
- Inputting invoices
- Contra payments
- Payment run preparation
Proven experience within accounts administration
Determination and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
A high level of attention to detail
Excellent communication both written and over the phone
Good levels of IT literacy including a working knowledge of SAGE50 Accounts and Microsoft software
The successful candidate will be working as part of a dynamic accounts team.
Download the full Ace Group Purchase Ledger job description.
Remuneration depending on experience.