We currently have 1 position with the ACE Group (Engineering) Ltd available.
Field Service Engineer (Electrical)
Huddersfield / Manchester
Permanent / Full Time Role
Flexible core hours of 8.00am – 4.30pm
Call out rota
We’re looking for a field based electrical engineer to work within our service department reporting to the service coordinator and contracts manager.
Your role will be to diagnose, repair, install and maintain all aspects of compressed air equipment and ancillaries, including controllers, VSD’s and motors.
The ideal applicant will have the ability to fault find complex wiring systems with minimum supervision.
- Strong verbal and written skills and ability to convey complex information in a way others can readily follow
- Ability to systematically analyse complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions
- Excellent IT skills
- MUST be a team player
- Experience of working within the compressed air sector desirable but not essential
- Holds 17th edition
- Experienced in electrical fault finding
- Electrical engineer HNC/ONC
- Full UK driving license
- Reports to service coordinator and contracts manager
- Works with service department
Remuneration depending on experience.